Marketing and Website Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Marketing and Website Assistant to join the Nobrow and Flying Eye Books team in our East London office.
We are looking for somebody who is bursting with ideas and always looking for exciting and innovative ways to promote our books across the Nobrow and Flying Eye lists. The ideal candidate will be confident using social media and able to deliver a clear and consistent voice on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook to engage with and grow our community. Whilst applicants should have a keen interest in children’s books and graphic novels, with a good understanding of the illustrated books market, no particular experience or qualifications are necessary. The Marketing and Website Assistant will be working alongside the Marketing Manager to conceive and execute campaigns across digital social media channels, print and trade, with autonomy on some projects. Also within this role is the maintenance of www.nobrow.net & www.flyingeyebooks.com in uploading new product information, regular blog posts and ensuring an excellent customer service by responding to queries. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a meticulous eye for detail and the ability to interact with all departments, authors & illustrators and external contacts.
Responsibilities will include:
- Updating Nobrow and Flying Eye social media channels, including content creation and writing engaging copy
- Writing & uploading regular blog posts and newsletters
- Maintaining the mailing database and sourcing new contacts
- Organising & supporting at Nobrow and Flying Eye events
- Updating sales sheets, AI forms and press releases
- Uploading new titles to the Nobrow and Flying Eye Books website
- Social media strategy
- Providing general support to the Marketing and Sales teams
- Responding to customer and follower enquiries
- Briefing designers and external agencies for marketing materials
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter that details why you are well suited to this role and your salary expectations, with your CV to Zoë Aubugeau-Willams ([email protected]) using ‘Marketing & Website Assistant’ in the subject line by Monday 1st April.