If I’m located in the US or Canada, how do I place an order?
If you’re a customer located in the US or Canada, you can place an order for any of our titles through our distributors at Penguin Random House (https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/). You can also place an order from local shops at Bookshop.org, and other retailers like Barnes & Noble, Books a Million, Target, Walmart, and Amazon, all via the same link. Shipping is free, and all orders will typically be delivered between 7-10 business days.
If I’m located in the UK or worldwide (exclu. US and Canada) how do I place an order?
How much is the cost of shipping?
- If you’re a customer located in the US or Canada and you place an order through Penguin Random House or one of the retailers listed on the Penguin Random House website, shipping will be free.
- If you’re a customer located in the UK or EU and you place an order through flyingeyebooks.com, nobrow.net, or imprint27.com, shipping will be calculated at checkout.
Problems With Your Order
If my books haven’t arrived in 7-10 business days, who do I contact?
- For all US/Canada customers, please contact [email protected]
- For all UK/EU customers, please contact [email protected]
If my books are damaged, who do I contact?
- For all US/Canada customers, please contact [email protected] and we will set you up with a replacement copy.
- For all UK/EU customers, please contact [email protected] and we will set you up with a replacement copy.
I’ve spotted an error in one of your books, how can I let you know?
Our books have been checked to the best of our abilities – but thankfully, we are still human, and sometimes little mistakes may crop up! If you’ve spotted an error, you can let us know at [email protected].
I’m looking to buy a book, but it is out of stock everywhere. Where can I find it?
If a Nobrow, Flying Eye or Twenty Seven Book is not available here on our web shop or at other retailers, this book may sadly be out of print. In this case, you can email us at [email protected] to express your interest and we can let you know the status of this title.
I run a blog or work for a media outlet, and I’m interested in covering a book from Nobrow / Flying Eye Books/ Twenty Seven. How can I request a review copy?
- Requests for Advance Reader’s Copies or books for reviewers or media must be made directly to the appropriate publicity department. You may find contact information for all of our imprints here (https://flyingeyebooks.com/flying-eye/contact-2/)
- You can also get in touch with [email protected], tell us a little bit about yourself including your media outlet and age ranges, titles or genres you’re interested in covering and we will get back to you.
Can I submit my book to Nobrow/Flying Eye Books/Twenty Seven for publication?
Yes! We have an open submissions email but please note we do not accept open portfolio or website link submissions.
Please read the submissions guidelines carefully, more information including the email addresses for submissions can be found on the pages below –
Please note: We highly discourage sending physical copies to our offices or submissions to other, personal emails which may be available on our website. The best chance of having your work seen is through the respective submissions email which are checked regularly.
I’m an illustrator. How can I work on one of your books?
We recommend having a specific collaboration in mind when you reach out to us, as we cannot accept website link or open portfolio submissions. Find all the details about how to send us a submission at the links included above
How do I apply for a job or work experience at Nobrow Ltd.?
Whenever an opportunity arises at Nobrow we will post details on our Opportunities page. We also usually advertise in Creative Access and The Bookseller for UK-based positions. Unfortunately, we are unable to take speculative CVs at this time.