Sales and Marketing Manager
Nobrow/ Flying Eye Books
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager to lead a small team in our New York office. The role includes developing and implementing creative marketing strategies across both our adult and children’s imprints as well as driving sales in both the trade and non-traditional markets. The ideal candidate will be passionate about children’s books and graphic novels and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
• Manage Front / Backlist inventory
• Supervise Warehouse fulfilment
• Plan the publication schedule in accordance with the UK publication schedule
• Present Nobrow and Flying Eye Books at sales conferences and external events
• Manage Release dates for all titles
• Manage the relationship with Sales representatives
• Manage co-op budget
• Metadata management
• Planning show calendar for ALAM, ALA, BEA, SPX, TCAF, NY NOW
• Consistent communication with all Press whether NY Times or a comic blogger
• Edelweiss management
• Communicate all reviews to the team so they go out for press releases, Amazon listings
• Catalog design and distribution
• Familiarity with Google Analytics, Adobe Creative suite and fluency in Microsoft Office
• social media management experience
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to learn quickly, problem solve, take the initiative and contribute in a collaborative environment
• 2-4 years in a Publishing Marketing role
• Bachelor’s degree
Applicants must have the right to work in the US.
Please email a cover letter and resume to Harry – harry [at] nobrow [dot] net by August 25th.