- 1.1 Nobrow Ltd (“Nobrow“, “we“, “our” or “us“) is a company registered in the UK under number 06675248 whose registered address is First Floor Thavies Inn House, 3-4 Holborn Circus, London, EC1N 2HA. Our VAT number is 948089280.
2 Your account
- 2.1 You are the registered account holder (the “Account Holder“) and confirm that the details you provide to create a Nobrow account are correct, up to date and complete.
3 Making purchases
- 3.1 To view Content on the App you must purchase this separately from the App store. In making purchases from the App store you do so subject to the App store's terms and conditions of purchase that prevail at the time. No liability is accepted by Nobrow for your purchase of Content from the App store.
4 Intellectual property rights
- 4.2 You agree not to copy, adapt, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, adapt or correct errors in the App.
- 4.3 Nobrow grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferrable, revocable licence for:
(a) your personal non-commercial use of the App; and
(b) your personal non-commercial use of the Content.
- You shall not sub-license, assign or novate any part of this license to any other person. We reserve the right to notify you of any additional restrictions on your use of the App and the Content from time to time.
- 4.4 All copying and reproduction of the Content in whole or in part is strictly prohibited except where you are lawfully entitled to do so. You shall not assign, sub-license or novate any rights in the Content to any other person.
5 Your Personal Data
- 5.1 Nobrow is the data controller of your personal data for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”). We respect your privacy and we are committed to protecting your personal data as that term is defined in the Act and will comply with the principles of the Act regarding the processing of your personal data.
- 5.3 You consent to the storage of your personal data outside of the EEA.
6 Marketing use of your Personal Data
- 6.1 When creating your account you will have been asked whether you wish to receive marketing communications. Where you indicated your consent to this, we may from time to time:
(a) use your personal data to contact you about other Nobrow products and services or the products and services offered by our affiliated companies in the Nobrow group that we believe may be of interest to you; and
(b) share your personal data with our affiliated companies in the Nobrow group who may contact you about their products and services that may be of interest to you.
- 6.2 If you decide you no longer wish to receive these marketing communications you can unsubscribe from them by:
(a) contacting us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
(b) following the directions to unsubscribe at the bottom of each marketing email.
- 7.2 We do not exclude our liability to you for fraud or for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
- 7.3 We are not liable for any offence the Content may cause to you or anyone else and for any damage or disruption to the operation of your Device caused by the App or the Content to the fullest extent permissible by law.
9 Availability of the App
- 9.1 We offer no guarantee that the App and the Service will be available in the future and we may decide to cease support of the App on any particular Device operating system or version of an operating system at our own discretion.
- 10.2 Upon termination you must immediately delete the App from each Device in your possession.
11 General provisions
- 11.4 If you have any questions to complaints about the App or Service please contact us by email at email@example.com